Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Twinings New Year Sale
- A Gentle Celebration for Imbolc
- Fancy Dress Fun for Summer Holidays
- Be Guided by the Tower #365DaysofTarot
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 19 – Simon Bunce and Sally Frost
- Searching for Hope during Lockdown
- Living with Chronic Pain: How reiki saved my sanity
- The Time has Come for #NaNoWriMo 2016!
- Win Your FREE Ticket!
- Happy Birthday, Daughter!
Tag Archives: spiritual growth
I celebrated one very special achievement last week: I obtained my certificate for Okuden Reiki 2nd Degree, following a long period of time to study and complete coursework requirements. It means that I may now practice as a professional reiki … Continue reading
Life has settled down after several years of drama and challenges. I can’t remember life before children, but since we had them, it feels like we have been constantly on the move. I don’t mean physically, I simply mean moving … Continue reading
There is a lot to learn about energy healing. When I first began to explore holistic health and mindfulness about fifteen years ago, I found energy healing practitioners with all sorts of specialist systems. Some had developed their techniques using … Continue reading
This week I am working on self-healing and have been thinking about where I am in the vibrational frequency zone. Some days I feel completely high and floaty, quite literally away with the fairies. Other days I am back down … Continue reading