Catherine Green Author
I Blog for BritMums
- Check out my profile at Bloggers Required
Blogs I Follow
Books, Stationery and Supplies
Sponsor SpookyMrsGreenIf you enjoy reading my blog posts and you want to see continued improvement to the SpookyMrsGreen website, please do consider sending a small donation. Even the occasional £1 or $1 will be greatly appreciated. Just click the link www.paypal.me/SpookyMrsGreen and help this Indie writer to thrive. Thank you!
Top Posts & Pages
- My Spiritual Journey: Walking Between Worlds
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 15 – Occult
- #AtoZChallenge – Am I Gender Stereotyping my Daughters?
- #365DaysofTarot Embrace the New Moon Energy
- Working Mother or Housewife; the Debate Rumbles On
- My Thanks and Gratitude to Our Teachers
- My Spiritual Journey: An Intense Reiki Therapy Session
- A Salute to Chocolate Week!
- Vampires Don’t Fart. Need I Say More?
- A Healing Boost with Trinfinity8
Category Archives: advertising
My children are growing at an incredible rate right now. Seriously, I dare not even purchase new school uniform until close to the end of summer, because I don’t know when they will stop! Their appetites are insatiable, and now … Continue reading
Crafting has always been a big part of my life, so it is no surprise that my daughters have inherited my love for creativity. My mum is a seamstress and fabric crafter, and while I have tried knitting and sewing … Continue reading
Clarks shoe shop is one of those heritage brands that I have grown up with. My parents bought Clarks shoes for me and my siblings when we were children, and now I do the same for mine. We venture out … Continue reading
Today marks the beginning of a big countdown for me and several of my local mum friends. Our youngest children are now in their final month at preschool, and before we know it, all of our babies will be at … Continue reading