Catherine Green Author
I Blog for BritMums
- Check out my profile at Bloggers Required
Blogs I Follow
Books, Stationery and Supplies
Sponsor SpookyMrsGreenIf you enjoy reading my blog posts and you want to see continued improvement to the SpookyMrsGreen website, please do consider sending a small donation. Even the occasional £1 or $1 will be greatly appreciated. Just click the link www.paypal.me/SpookyMrsGreen and help this Indie writer to thrive. Thank you!
Top Posts & Pages
- My Spiritual Journey: Walking Between Worlds
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 15 – Occult
- #AtoZChallenge – Am I Gender Stereotyping my Daughters?
- #365DaysofTarot Embrace the New Moon Energy
- Working Mother or Housewife; the Debate Rumbles On
- My Thanks and Gratitude to Our Teachers
- My Spiritual Journey: An Intense Reiki Therapy Session
- A Salute to Chocolate Week!
- Vampires Don’t Fart. Need I Say More?
- A Healing Boost with Trinfinity8
Tag Archives: coping with motherhood
This is it! The end of the school summer term. The end of our academic year. And the end of an era for my little girl, and for me. No more preschool. In September, I will take both my daughters … Continue reading
Love is in the air, and I know there are many people who are reassessing their emotional and romantic situations in life. Some of us have been working hard to heal and strengthen existing relationships, while others have taken the … Continue reading
Today I am feeling very emotionally exhausted. There is a lot of trauma in my life at the moment. None of it is especially dramatic. It is simply life, ebbing and flowing, and at this time in my life, I … Continue reading
Today I am feeling tired. Actually, I feel exhausted. It seems to be a standard requirement for being a parent. People joke about the fact that parents mostly endure sleepless nights and busy days, but seriously, it is a real … Continue reading
Well, where do I start? It has been one heck of a rollercoaster already this year, and that is just on the domestic front. I had all these plans to be proactive with my blogs in 2014, and to improve … Continue reading