Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Book Talk: Shh… It’s Our Secret, by Lizzie Chantree
- Beltane Tarot Card Reading for Guidance on Relationships
- Rohan Outdoor Clothing Up to Half Price Sale
- I'm Reading a Book - Quality Video!
- Why My Husband Won’t Take Holidays
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 19 – Simon Bunce and Sally Frost
- Clarks Kids Sports Multibuy Offer
- Hot Girls and Ladies in Hot Books!
- Propercorn – the Popcorn Snack for Grown-Ups!
- Winter Warmers on a Snowy Day
Tag Archives: Valentines Day gifts
My book makeovers continue, and today I have the pleasure of showcasing the brand new cover for My Vampire Boyfriend (A Redcliffe Anthology) courtesy of NEJ Photography. The whole book has been made over so it is sleek, sexy and … Continue reading
Late last week I received a beautiful gift of Valentine’s flowers and chocolates from Prestige Flowers. The bouquet is a magnificent collection of red roses, with delightful green and gold foliage mixed in. The colour of these Valentine’s flowers is … Continue reading
I don’t know why, but I am feeling especially loved up this Valentine’s week. Perhaps it is because my husband and I are emerging from a very challenging phase in our relationship, and I am happy to say, things are … Continue reading
Enjoy savings at English Heritage Shop this month with a New Code. Spend £45 or more and receive £5 off with voucher code SHOP5. Why not take advantage of these savings and get a perfect gift for your most loved one with a wide range of Valentine’s … Continue reading
Love is in the air, and I know there are many people who are reassessing their emotional and romantic situations in life. Some of us have been working hard to heal and strengthen existing relationships, while others have taken the … Continue reading
Ah yes, it is that time of year! We all publicly loathe #ValentinesDay, and yet secretly I am sure we mostly love it. Personally, I am a big old romantic soul, deep down. I try to hide it behind a … Continue reading