Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- It’s my Wedding Anniversary!
- Wow, What a Weekend! Goddess Summoning, Celtic music, Friends and Family
- *COVER REVEAL* My Vampire Boyfriend #Erotica #UrbanFantasy by @NEJPhoto
- Local Dating Websites for You
- Celebrate New Beginnings
- I need a Camper Van!
- Having Fun with Instagram
- The Darkness of Love by Catherine Green
- Return of the Vampire Hunter by Catherine Green
- #AtoZChallenge - Embarking Upon the Easter Holidays
Tag Archives: Finding Peace in a Wild World
Last weekend, my eldest daughter and I set off on a fairy quest. We took her dad and younger sister, and the dog, to Queen’s Park in Crewe, Cheshire. This is a beautiful place to visit. I love its history … Continue reading
A few days ago, I found myself in a most peculiar situation. I was able to take my dog for a walk, alone, for the first time in about two months. Usually we have children in tow, and our walks … Continue reading