Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- The Devil’s Child by Maria Zeferino
- Shamanism and the Modern Witch
- I’ve Got the January Blues
- Work With Me
- Is it Time to Make a Change in My Life?
- Eye of the Tiger by Catherine Green
- Get the Aloe Glow!
- Sometimes You Just Need a Hug
- Hot Girls and Ladies in Hot Books!
- Living with Chronic Pain: How reiki saved my sanity
Tag Archives: having a baby
November is Prematurity Awareness Month, and my close friend Lotty has been posting videos on YouTube talking about her experience of having a premature baby in December last year. She hasn’t properly been able to speak about the whole event, … Continue reading
Did you have a premature baby? Today is #WorldPrematurityDay, and in the UK, the baby charity Bliss is running a campaign to raise awareness of just how prevalent prematurity is within our communities. I did not have a premature baby, … Continue reading
It is almost time for the April #AtoZChallenge, and this is the first time in about 4 years that I won’t be actively participating. I decided to scale back some of my online activity and try to work smarter, because … Continue reading
I finally had my baby! And she took us all by surprise, as I knew she would. After spending a long and uncomfortable pregnancy convinced I was carrying a boy, I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl on Thursday … Continue reading