Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Why I Need to Pay Attention to Myself
- I need a Camper Van!
- Shamanism and the Modern Witch
- A Guide to Easter Gifts for Children
- Divorced, Single, Looking for Love
- Working Mother or Housewife; the Debate Rumbles On
- New! Dracula at Whitby Abbey Collection
- Why Reiki Won’t Cure a Cold
- Is this the Death of the New Age Movement?
Tag Archives: coping with divorce
Do you ever find yourself being grumpy or emotional or upset about something, and then mentally giving yourself a kick up the backside? Growing up I was taught to always be grateful for what I got. I was the child … Continue reading
Many divorced people spend a long time living alone in the aftermath of marital breakdown. It takes a while to recover from a broken heart, and sometimes it takes a person who has experienced similar trauma to make you feel … Continue reading
Love is in the air, and I know there are many people who are reassessing their emotional and romantic situations in life. Some of us have been working hard to heal and strengthen existing relationships, while others have taken the … Continue reading