Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- How do we Inspire Our Children when we are Struggling?
- Chronic Voice Link-up: Strong in Times of Crisis
- How to Meditate with Kids at Home
- Interview with the Vampire Paranormal and Horror Giveaway #freebooks
- New Offers from OLPRO
- You're Bored. Now What?
- Why My Husband Won’t Take Holidays
- Dressing Up is Fun to Do
- Toy Review: Thomas and Friends Shaped Christmas Puzzle
- A Fairy Quest in Queen’s Park, Crewe
Tag Archives: witches and werewolves
It is almost time for the April #AtoZChallenge, and this is the first time in about 4 years that I won’t be actively participating. I decided to scale back some of my online activity and try to work smarter, because … Continue reading
I am a witch. It took a long time for me to accept this label. I’ve always loved the romantic notion of a witch, I lapped up the pop culture when I was younger (Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Morticia Addams), … Continue reading