Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- How do we Inspire Our Children when we are Struggling?
- Chronic Voice Link-up: Strong in Times of Crisis
- How to Meditate with Kids at Home
- Interview with the Vampire Paranormal and Horror Giveaway #freebooks
- New Offers from OLPRO
- You're Bored. Now What?
- Why My Husband Won’t Take Holidays
- Dressing Up is Fun to Do
- Toy Review: Thomas and Friends Shaped Christmas Puzzle
- A Fairy Quest in Queen’s Park, Crewe
Tag Archives: Honouring our Ancestors
Samhain greetings, my witchy friends! The veil is thin, and this week we celebrate the end of the witch’s year and the start of a new one. For the past week I have been feeling very depressed and fed-up. I … Continue reading
There is lots of talk about change at the moment. Yes, we are still in the first month of the year, and it is a fresh, new year. 2016 was very traumatic, and I think there is probably a general … Continue reading
It is my favourite seasonal celebration! Today we enjoy the festival of Samhain. Truthfully, I have been honouring it for most of the month, beginning on the night of the Full Moon, when I performed a private ceremony of remembrance … Continue reading
I would like to share this inspiring story about working with our ancestors to clear negative energies when they gather in specific places… Blessing the Land and Honoring Those Who Went Before Us ~.