Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Find Your Summer Sip with Whittard
- Brands I Have Worked With
- NHS Nurse Werewolf Lieutenant?! #TheRedcliffeNovels
- #AtoZChallenge - Delightful Doggy Distractions!
- A Guide to Easter Gifts for Children
- Local Dating Websites for You
- Belated Beltane Blessings!
- Shamanism and the Modern Witch
- Time for Tea at the Tree of Imagination
- Return of the Vampire Hunter by Catherine Green
Tag Archives: Honouring our Ancestors
Samhain greetings, my witchy friends! The veil is thin, and this week we celebrate the end of the witch’s year and the start of a new one. For the past week I have been feeling very depressed and fed-up. I … Continue reading
There is lots of talk about change at the moment. Yes, we are still in the first month of the year, and it is a fresh, new year. 2016 was very traumatic, and I think there is probably a general … Continue reading
It is my favourite seasonal celebration! Today we enjoy the festival of Samhain. Truthfully, I have been honouring it for most of the month, beginning on the night of the Full Moon, when I performed a private ceremony of remembrance … Continue reading
I would like to share this inspiring story about working with our ancestors to clear negative energies when they gather in specific places… Blessing the Land and Honoring Those Who Went Before Us ~.