Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- My Second Ghost Hunt: Rileys Snooker Hall, Oldham
- What is Reiki and how does it Work?
- This is the Year of New Beginnings
- Hugging and the Need for Touch
- Steampunk Adventures in Crewe
- Why We Should Look on the Bright Side of Life
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 9 - Inspiration
- Romance and Love this #ValentinesDay
- What is the Pentagram?
- Finding the Right Dating Website
Tag Archives: Honouring our Ancestors
Samhain greetings, my witchy friends! The veil is thin, and this week we celebrate the end of the witch’s year and the start of a new one. For the past week I have been feeling very depressed and fed-up. I … Continue reading
There is lots of talk about change at the moment. Yes, we are still in the first month of the year, and it is a fresh, new year. 2016 was very traumatic, and I think there is probably a general … Continue reading
It is my favourite seasonal celebration! Today we enjoy the festival of Samhain. Truthfully, I have been honouring it for most of the month, beginning on the night of the Full Moon, when I performed a private ceremony of remembrance … Continue reading
I would like to share this inspiring story about working with our ancestors to clear negative energies when they gather in specific places… Blessing the Land and Honoring Those Who Went Before Us ~.