Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Twinings New Year Sale
- A Gentle Celebration for Imbolc
- Fancy Dress Fun for Summer Holidays
- Be Guided by the Tower #365DaysofTarot
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 19 – Simon Bunce and Sally Frost
- Searching for Hope during Lockdown
- Living with Chronic Pain: How reiki saved my sanity
- The Time has Come for #NaNoWriMo 2016!
- Win Your FREE Ticket!
- Happy Birthday, Daughter!
Tag Archives: working mothers in UK
I have just listened to the BBC 5 Live radio phone-in regarding the issue around taking your children into work. This has been raised after Scottish MP Kirsty Blackman took her children to a Westminster committee hearing, apparently unable to … Continue reading
My eldest daughter has just about completed her first year at primary school. In September she will officially be in Year 1, and all of a sudden I realise what a monumental occasion this is. I mean, her reception year … Continue reading
This time of year is proving to be one of heightened emotional stress and upheaval, as I navigate the highs and lows of sending my children to school. My eldest daughter has almost completed her first year at primary school, … Continue reading
How did this happen? We are now just three weeks away from THE BIG SUMMER HOLIDAY, and that means I have a whole 7 WEEKS alone with my children! Aaagghhhh!!!! I mean, what a delightful prospect, time with my little … Continue reading