Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Book Talk: Shh… It’s Our Secret, by Lizzie Chantree
- Beltane Tarot Card Reading for Guidance on Relationships
- Rohan Outdoor Clothing Up to Half Price Sale
- I'm Reading a Book - Quality Video!
- Why My Husband Won’t Take Holidays
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 19 – Simon Bunce and Sally Frost
- Clarks Kids Sports Multibuy Offer
- Hot Girls and Ladies in Hot Books!
- Propercorn – the Popcorn Snack for Grown-Ups!
- Winter Warmers on a Snowy Day
Tag Archives: being a writer
Today I can be me. Today I can step away from Mother and Wife, and I can be Catherine. Who is she? Who am I? A woman. A writer. A wife and mother. Someone who is still trying to find … Continue reading
I am ready for a break. Christmas is fast approaching, my children are counting down the days until their school holiday, and I have lost all motivation for work. Seriously, I can barely bring myself to switch the computer on, … Continue reading
During the school summer holidays, I finally found time to catch up with my reading. I took a non-fiction book on holiday that I had been meaning to read for a few months, but never quite found the right time. … Continue reading
It is almost time for the April #AtoZChallenge, and this is the first time in about 4 years that I won’t be actively participating. I decided to scale back some of my online activity and try to work smarter, because … Continue reading
My magic wand is broken! She is still in one piece (mostly), but part of the design cracked and came away from the setting, and now I don’t know what to do. My beautiful wand came to me at a … Continue reading