Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Twinings New Year Sale
- A Gentle Celebration for Imbolc
- Fancy Dress Fun for Summer Holidays
- Be Guided by the Tower #365DaysofTarot
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 19 – Simon Bunce and Sally Frost
- Searching for Hope during Lockdown
- Living with Chronic Pain: How reiki saved my sanity
- The Time has Come for #NaNoWriMo 2016!
- Win Your FREE Ticket!
- Happy Birthday, Daughter!
Tag Archives: baby and toddler
This is it! The end of the school summer term. The end of our academic year. And the end of an era for my little girl, and for me. No more preschool. In September, I will take both my daughters … Continue reading
It is almost time for the April #AtoZChallenge, and this is the first time in about 4 years that I won’t be actively participating. I decided to scale back some of my online activity and try to work smarter, because … Continue reading
My eldest daughter has just about completed her first year at primary school. In September she will officially be in Year 1, and all of a sudden I realise what a monumental occasion this is. I mean, her reception year … Continue reading