Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- We Survived the First Week of #Lockdown!
- How to Meditate with Kids at Home
- Shamanism and the Modern Witch
- My Second Ghost Hunt: Rileys Snooker Hall, Oldham
- NEW! Twinings Tea Cold Infuse
- Working from Home
- Join Us for Books on the Beach in Blackpool
- How to Improve Your Mood
- What Am I Doing Here?
- #AtoZChallenge – My Kitchen Quest
Category Archives: spirit sisters
There is a lot to learn about energy healing. When I first began to explore holistic health and mindfulness about fifteen years ago, I found energy healing practitioners with all sorts of specialist systems. Some had developed their techniques using … Continue reading
I have been practising meditation for over ten years now and have reached a point in my spiritual journey where I feel peaceful almost all the time. Yes, I do feel stress because that is what happens when you live … Continue reading