FREE BOOK – offer ends 31/01/18
Catherine Green Author
- Check out my profile at Bloggers Required
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Looking for Love in 2018
- What does a Writer really Think? #amwriting #inspiration
- Product Review: Naipo Back Massager Shiatsu Cordless Massage Cushion
- Grab a Bargain and Save Lives! Oxfam Half Price Winter Sale
- I need a Camper Van!
- Why Won’t My Child Potty Train?
- Get Your FREE Books for #SummerHoliday Reading!
- Short Stories by Catherine Green
- My Second Ghost Hunt: Rileys Snooker Hall, Oldham, 16th December 2006
- My First Ghost Hunt: Ordsall Hall, Salford, 25th November 2006
Category Archives: UK
Take a deep breath, all the way from the bottom of your lungs. Breathe in…. hold… Breath out… And again: Breathe in… hold… Breathe out… Once more: Breathe in… hold… Breathe out. You got this. You can vote in the … Continue reading
I mentioned previously that I am vegetarian. I officially stopped eating meat at the age of 17, but I had phased it out some time before. At the time, I was learning about my place in the world, how I … Continue reading
Sustainable waste management is something of a mantra in our house. My husband is a Chartered Waste Manager, and as a pagan, I want to do my bit to help preserve the natural world in which we live. Therefore, when … Continue reading
I would like to share a couple of local recommendations for the tradespeople that helped bring my new kitchen into fruition. The biggest part of the job was completed by Darren Sproston of DS Joinery. He assembled and fitted all … Continue reading