Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Healing Your Inner Child
- Why My Husband Won’t Take Holidays
- How to Start a Business During a Pandemic
- Fire Poem by Elliot Green (age 9)
- Firewood Burning – A Poem by Georgina Green (age 7)
- The Victorian Way Collection at English Heritage Shop
- Fancy a Cheeky Peaky Blinder?
- Hot Girls and Ladies in Hot Books!
- 5 Ways to Tell You Might Be Psychic
- When a Witch Falls in Love
Tag Archives: working mother or housewife
Today I can be me. Today I can step away from Mother and Wife, and I can be Catherine. Who is she? Who am I? A woman. A writer. A wife and mother. Someone who is still trying to find … Continue reading