Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- It’s my Wedding Anniversary!
- The Darkness of Love by Catherine Green
- Wow, What a Weekend! Goddess Summoning, Celtic music, Friends and Family
- My Second Ghost Hunt: Rileys Snooker Hall, Oldham
- Fancy a Cheeky Peaky Blinder?
- Feeling the #Love Energy at our Mind, Body, Spirit Event
- *COVER REVEAL* My Vampire Boyfriend #Erotica #UrbanFantasy by @NEJPhoto
- Having Fun with Instagram
- #AtoZChallenge - Embarking Upon the Easter Holidays
- Daily Goddess Oracle Guidance
Tag Archives: love and relationships
Happy New Year! I know you might by wondering why I ask such a strange question in the title, but I have a point, and here it is: are you still searching for The One? Or maybe just The One … Continue reading
Relationships are hard work. Humans are complicated. We are all unique, and we have our individual quirks of character and personality, yet so often we confine ourselves to very narrow avenues when seeking new friendships and life partners. I completely … Continue reading