Catherine Green Author
I Blog for BritMums
- Check out my profile at Bloggers Required
Blogs I Follow
Books, Stationery and Supplies
Sponsor SpookyMrsGreenIf you enjoy reading my blog posts and you want to see continued improvement to the SpookyMrsGreen website, please do consider sending a small donation. Even the occasional £1 or $1 will be greatly appreciated. Just click the link www.paypal.me/SpookyMrsGreen and help this Indie writer to thrive. Thank you!
Top Posts & Pages
- My Spiritual Journey: Walking Between Worlds
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 15 – Occult
- #AtoZChallenge – Am I Gender Stereotyping my Daughters?
- #365DaysofTarot Embrace the New Moon Energy
- Working Mother or Housewife; the Debate Rumbles On
- My Thanks and Gratitude to Our Teachers
- My Spiritual Journey: An Intense Reiki Therapy Session
- A Salute to Chocolate Week!
- Vampires Don’t Fart. Need I Say More?
- A Healing Boost with Trinfinity8
Tag Archives: the pagan housewife
Up until recently, I hadn’t taken much notice of the New Moon during the monthly cycles. I was always far more comfortable with Dark Moon energy. But this weekend I learned something new. The Dark Moon is the point at … Continue reading
My children are growing at an incredible rate right now. Seriously, I dare not even purchase new school uniform until close to the end of summer, because I don’t know when they will stop! Their appetites are insatiable, and now … Continue reading
Today I take the opportunity to extend my heartfelt thanks and love to the teachers at my daughter’s preschool. Peter Pan Preschool has been a big part of our lives for the past four years. The teachers have guided both … Continue reading
This is it! The end of the school summer term. The end of our academic year. And the end of an era for my little girl, and for me. No more preschool. In September, I will take both my daughters … Continue reading
Crafting has always been a big part of my life, so it is no surprise that my daughters have inherited my love for creativity. My mum is a seamstress and fabric crafter, and while I have tried knitting and sewing … Continue reading