Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Get 10% Off Orders Over £150 at Wedgwood
- Save in the Rohan Clearance Sale!
- Spring Cleaning for the Soul
- Online Dating in Your Local Area
- The Redcliffe Novels Series
- Why My Husband Won’t Take Holidays
- Are You a Human Being, or a Human Doing?
- Brands I Have Worked With
- This Mummy needs some Self Care
- Searching for Hope during Lockdown
Tag Archives: the shaman path
A glance at social media has shown me some beautiful images of our Great Mother stretching her limbs and releasing her healing warmth back into our frozen landscape. I love those images for their stark contrast between hot and cold, … Continue reading
During recent months I have been feeling that my spiritual work has faded into the background of my life. This is mainly because I have been focusing my attention on being a mother, nurturing a baby, and working on my … Continue reading
I would like to share this inspiring story about working with our ancestors to clear negative energies when they gather in specific places… Blessing the Land and Honoring Those Who Went Before Us ~.
It has been a turbulent time recently in terms of my moods and emotions. I have an idea of the cause, and it is in part due to domestic circumstances and my own ‘tortured’ creative mind (I say that very … Continue reading
This year is progressing very quickly and very dramatically. We are already in September, and if you believe the Mayan prophecies of the apocalypse, the world as we know it will end on December 21st. I do not believe that … Continue reading