Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Happy Gotcha Day, Marley!
- Letters from Santa at Lapland Letters
- My Second Ghost Hunt: Rileys Snooker Hall, Oldham
- The Cupán of Flúirse (The Celtic Myst Trilogy Book 1) by M. L. Foxx
- About Catherine Green
- Children's Book Prize Winners & Booker Prize List
- I'm Reading a Book - Quality Video!
- Playmobil Dinos Toy Review #PlaymobilUK
- Femdom Dating and the BDSM Community
- Children Playing – A Poem by Elliot Green (age 9)
Tag Archives: coping with grief
Samhain greetings, my witchy friends! The veil is thin, and this week we celebrate the end of the witch’s year and the start of a new one. For the past week I have been feeling very depressed and fed-up. I … Continue reading
Mabon blessings, my friends! Autumn has officially sprung here in the UK, and with it we have all sorts of unrest and changes to deal with. Politically there is the Brexit debacle – I won’t even go there. Then we … Continue reading