Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- 2022 Holidays? June breaks from £79! Just holler!
- My Home Renovation: Child’s Bedroom Update
- 5 Simple Self-Care Routines for Improved Health and Wellbeing
- All I Want for Christmas is a Desk and Chair!
- Product Review: Prestige Flowers for #ValentinesDay
- Magic, Monsters and Mercs Giveaway
- #ChristmasGiftGuide English Heritage Christmas Shop
- Ghost Hunt at Lancaster Grand Theatre
- A Christmas Gift from Beer52 Craft Beer Discovery Club #Blogmas
- 10% Off Orders Over £20 at English Heritage Shop
Tag Archives: coping with grief
Samhain greetings, my witchy friends! The veil is thin, and this week we celebrate the end of the witch’s year and the start of a new one. For the past week I have been feeling very depressed and fed-up. I … Continue reading
Mabon blessings, my friends! Autumn has officially sprung here in the UK, and with it we have all sorts of unrest and changes to deal with. Politically there is the Brexit debacle – I won’t even go there. Then we … Continue reading