Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- A Gentle Celebration for Imbolc
- Imbolc Blessings this #WitchyWednesday
- New Wednesday Addams Collection!
- Decorating Ideas for Imbolc
- Make Your Business a More Caring Brand with This Guide
- Holiday Diaries: Sundrum Castle Holiday Park, Scotland
- 7 MUST READ Books for your NEW YEAR, NEW YOU Goals - 2023 will be your best year EVER!
- Why My Husband Won’t Take Holidays
- Visions of Zarua by Suzanne Rogerson
Tag Archives: remembering our ancestors
Many people are grieving this year due to the Covid-19 pandemic. Others are grieving for lost loved ones, myself included. Five years ago, I wrote the following words after the death of my Nanna H: “As we approach Christmas this … Continue reading →