Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- The Darkness of Love by Catherine Green
- My Second Ghost Hunt: Rileys Snooker Hall, Oldham
- It’s my Wedding Anniversary!
- Fancy a Cheeky Peaky Blinder?
- Feeling the #Love Energy at our Mind, Body, Spirit Event
- *Discount Book* The Darkness of Love #ASMSG #booksale
- #AtoZChallenge - Embarking Upon the Easter Holidays
- Having Fun with Instagram
- Time for Tea at the Tree of Imagination
- Top of the Class – Teachers get 15% off at Paperchase
Tag Archives: honour our ancestors
It is my favourite seasonal celebration! Today we enjoy the festival of Samhain. Truthfully, I have been honouring it for most of the month, beginning on the night of the Full Moon, when I performed a private ceremony of remembrance … Continue reading
Good Morning and a very happy May Day my friends! Today signifies the season of Beltane, a time when we celebrate new beginnings, fertility, growth and positive energy. The sun is shining, the weather is warmer, and we are emerging … Continue reading