Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- A Gentle Celebration for Imbolc
- Imbolc Blessings this #WitchyWednesday
- New Wednesday Addams Collection!
- Decorating Ideas for Imbolc
- Make Your Business a More Caring Brand with This Guide
- Holiday Diaries: Sundrum Castle Holiday Park, Scotland
- 7 MUST READ Books for your NEW YEAR, NEW YOU Goals - 2023 will be your best year EVER!
- Why My Husband Won’t Take Holidays
- Visions of Zarua by Suzanne Rogerson
Tag Archives: family dog
Mabon blessings, my friends! Autumn has officially sprung here in the UK, and with it we have all sorts of unrest and changes to deal with. Politically there is the Brexit debacle – I won’t even go there. Then we … Continue reading
My dog is the best! He is a cheeky, noisy, clumsy, adorable crossbreed, and he is our boy. Baxter is a rescue dog, and we believe he is Welsh, since he was found near Wrexham and taken to a local … Continue reading
We have moved! Our first week in the new house has passed in a blur of excitement and unpacking, and now it feels like we have been here forever. The new walk to school will take a bit of getting … Continue reading