Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- How to Meditate with Kids at Home
- My Second Ghost Hunt: Rileys Snooker Hall, Oldham
- Shamanism and the Modern Witch
- Spiritual Guidance Tarot Spread
- We Survived the First Week of #Lockdown!
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 15 – Occult
- What Am I Doing Here?
- 5 Ways to Understand my Chronic Pain Condition
- Introducing Pandavita Organic Baobab Powder
- Toy Review: Schleich Dinosaurs
Tag Archives: coping with change
Mabon blessings, my friends! Autumn has officially sprung here in the UK, and with it we have all sorts of unrest and changes to deal with. Politically there is the Brexit debacle – I won’t even go there. Then we … Continue reading
I’m a bad witch! I missed the January Supermoon a few days ago. I vaguely noticed that the moon was growing bigger, and I knew it would be full moon soon, but I hardly found time to appreciate it, and … Continue reading