Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Healing Your Inner Child
- Why My Husband Won’t Take Holidays
- How to Start a Business During a Pandemic
- Fire Poem by Elliot Green (age 9)
- Firewood Burning – A Poem by Georgina Green (age 7)
- The Victorian Way Collection at English Heritage Shop
- Fancy a Cheeky Peaky Blinder?
- Hot Girls and Ladies in Hot Books!
- 5 Ways to Tell You Might Be Psychic
- When a Witch Falls in Love
Tag Archives: cloth nappies
Sustainable waste management is something of a mantra in our house. My husband is a Chartered Waste Manager, and as a pagan, I want to do my bit to help preserve the natural world in which we live. Therefore, when … Continue reading
Are we halfway through the #AtoZChallenge already? Wow! Time is flying once again. Today I allocate the letter L to laundry. My reason for this is because it takes up so much of my time these days. My washing machine … Continue reading