Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Book Talk: Shh… It’s Our Secret, by Lizzie Chantree
- Beltane Tarot Card Reading for Guidance on Relationships
- Rohan Outdoor Clothing Up to Half Price Sale
- I'm Reading a Book - Quality Video!
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 19 – Simon Bunce and Sally Frost
- Why My Husband Won’t Take Holidays
- Clarks Kids Sports Multibuy Offer
- Hot Girls and Ladies in Hot Books!
- Propercorn – the Popcorn Snack for Grown-Ups!
- Winter Warmers on a Snowy Day
Category Archives: paranormal romance
The Prolific Works team presents the Nascent Love Group Giveaway! This giveaway has all types of Romance. Claim as many as you like and enjoy your new reads! You can download my book It’s Complicated (A Redcliffe Short Story) and … Continue reading
Amelia picked up her glass and took a long sip of the rich red wine. When she spoke again her eyes were glowing and her fangs had extended delicately. Gregory felt her energy filling the room, and he smiled, responding … Continue reading
Some of you might already be familiar with the Redcliffe novels. If you have already read them, I wonder if you have tried my historical vampire romance novel, The Darkness of Love? This tells the story of Marcus Scott, who … Continue reading