#AtoZChallenge J is for Journey

“Just a small-town girl, living in a lonely world…”

Yep, that just about sums me up! But I didn’t choose Journey as my #AtoZChallenge theme just to talk about the band and that famous song. No, what I mean is that we are all on a journey. Everybody is unique, and our experiences are very personal and very special. Sometimes we neglect to acknowledge just how special we are. Sometimes we decide that our journey in life is unfulfilling, or unpleasant, or maybe simply boring.

AtoZ Badge J

Well, then it is up to us as individuals to fix the problem. Nobody will swoop in and rescue you from a perceived black hole. Nope. You must do it yourself. That is a big life lesson for me on this journey. And I am still taking steps to rescue myself. As for everyone around me in desperate situations… well they will fit in where they can, or wait until I am able to devote some time to them. Simple. Have a lovely day, now!

SpookyMrsGreen on a Journey

Could I tempt you to read my new short story, The Wolf and the Fairy, available to download now? Thank you!

See you tomorrow, for the next letter in the #AtoZChallenge.

Advertisements

About SpookyMrsGreen

Catherine Green: The Pagan Housewife. Join my tribe, and I will send you a fabulous FREE book from my Redcliffe novels British paranormal series! http://eepurl.com/b7HHVn
This entry was posted in #AtoZChallenge, A-Z Blog Challenge, advertising, author, british, catherine green, mind body spirit, Random Musings, Spiritual, spiritual growth, UK and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to #AtoZChallenge J is for Journey

1. A powerful lesson, indeed. No one will rescue us and we gotta wage our own battles:)

2. greyzoned/angelsbark says:

So true! We are in charge of our own destinies and need to make them happen, not just wait for them to happen. Good post!
    PS: that is a great Journey song!

Michele at Angels Bark

3. Bastet says:

Definitely true but now and again we can make allies, have a safe journey! 😉

4. Mary Lou says:

Great post! I think my favorite Journey song is ‘Don’t Stop Believin’ 🙂

5. Mary B says:

Our journey through life can either be very easy, or quite tough… or somewhere in between. I’ve been thinking a lot about my own journey recently. With the cancer, the hurdles I’ve had to overcome, the hurdles that I am still overcoming, etc. Life is precious. Let’s make each other’s journey just a little bit sweeter.

Mary
    #AtoZChallenge J is for Jewel

6. Kathryn says:

Indeed – great idea for J. Each one of us needs to be responsible for our own journey but the support of others sure helps.

7. Debbie D. says:

Every journey has its pitfalls and how we react to them is key. Always helps to have a support system as well. Your book sounds interesting.I downloaded it, but there’s a huge backlog. Reading is hard to keep up with, these days.

8. I couldn’t agree more. Embrace and enjoy your journey and make it out to be whatever you want it to be. Nothing is impossible. 🙂

9. Pingback: Flashback to the #AtoZChallenge | SpookyMrsGreen