Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 19 – Simon Bunce and Sally Frost
- Children's Book Prize Winners & Booker Prize List
- Support Your Local Charities #WATWB
- #AtoZChallenge - What’s Your Vice?
- My First Ghost Hunt: Ordsall Hall, Salford
- What is Reiki and how does it Work?
- Ghostly Giveaway Free Books for #Halloween
- My Second Ghost Hunt: Rileys Snooker Hall, Oldham
- Hot Girls and Ladies in Hot Books!
- My Ghost Adventures Remembered #paranormal #ghosthunter
Tag Archives: being an empath
Today I can be me. Today I can step away from Mother and Wife, and I can be Catherine. Who is she? Who am I? A woman. A writer. A wife and mother. Someone who is still trying to find … Continue reading
My magic wand is broken! She is still in one piece (mostly), but part of the design cracked and came away from the setting, and now I don’t know what to do. My beautiful wand came to me at a … Continue reading