Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 19 – Simon Bunce and Sally Frost
- Children's Book Prize Winners & Booker Prize List
- Support Your Local Charities #WATWB
- #AtoZChallenge - What’s Your Vice?
- My First Ghost Hunt: Ordsall Hall, Salford
- What is Reiki and how does it Work?
- Ghostly Giveaway Free Books for #Halloween
- My Ghost Adventures Remembered #paranormal #ghosthunter
- My Second Ghost Hunt: Rileys Snooker Hall, Oldham
- Back to School!
Tag Archives: lymphodoema distichiasis
I joined the social network for A Chronic Voice earlier this year because I needed to find people who understand what life is like with chronic pain. Today I have written a post using the October link-up prompts, to show … Continue reading
I joined the social network for A Chronic Voice earlier this year because I needed to find people who understand what life is like with chronic pain. Today I have written a post using the August link-up prompts, to show … Continue reading
Last week I had to visit my doctor to review my repeat prescriptions for medication. All of them are treatments for severe Dry Eye Syndrome. I have three types of eyedrops available on prescription. None of them contain specific medicine, … Continue reading
Do you ever find yourself being grumpy or emotional or upset about something, and then mentally giving yourself a kick up the backside? Growing up I was taught to always be grateful for what I got. I was the child … Continue reading