Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 19 – Simon Bunce and Sally Frost
- Children's Book Prize Winners & Booker Prize List
- Support Your Local Charities #WATWB
- #AtoZChallenge - What’s Your Vice?
- My First Ghost Hunt: Ordsall Hall, Salford
- What is Reiki and how does it Work?
- Ghostly Giveaway Free Books for #Halloween
- My Second Ghost Hunt: Rileys Snooker Hall, Oldham
- Hot Girls and Ladies in Hot Books!
- My Ghost Adventures Remembered #paranormal #ghosthunter
Tag Archives: ingrowing eyelashes
I joined the social network for A Chronic Voice earlier this year because I needed to find people who understand what life is like with chronic pain. Today I have written a post using the October link-up prompts, to show … Continue reading
I joined the social network for A Chronic Voice earlier this year because I needed to find people who understand what life is like with chronic pain. Today I have written a post using the August link-up prompts, to show … Continue reading
Last week I had to visit my doctor to review my repeat prescriptions for medication. All of them are treatments for severe Dry Eye Syndrome. I have three types of eyedrops available on prescription. None of them contain specific medicine, … Continue reading
During the last month or so I have had something of a dispute with my local doctors. I haven’t even seen one of these doctors recently, which I think might be part of the problem. It all comes from my … Continue reading
It is turning out to be a pretty crazy month this October. There are lots of powerful energies whizzing around, and although I am not an astrologer, I understand that it is somewhat connected to the stars and planetary alignments … Continue reading
On Saturday 10th March 2012 I joined with my sister Emily and my spiritual brother Jon to exhibit at a Mind, Body and Spirit event at Walton Hall and Gardens in Warrington, Cheshire, UK. My sister had recently launched her business … Continue reading