Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Fish is Healing! – A Spiritual Energy Healing Session
- Waterstones Clearance Sale and Special Offer Books
- Miss Rabbit the Role Model
- Winter Warmers on a Snowy Day
- The Darkness of Love by Catherine Green
- My Second Ghost Hunt: Rileys Snooker Hall, Oldham
- Caring for our Elderly Community #WATWB
- Good Riddance, Mercury Retrograde!
- A Taste of Vampire Seduction in 'The Darkness of Love'
- #AtoZChallenge – What is the #MidLitFest?
Tag Archives: blepharitis
My eyes are bothering me again. The weather has turned stormy, and whenever we have strong wind, my Dry Eye Syndrome worsens. Whenever we have a dry spell, my Dry Eye Syndrome worsens. In fact, most of the weather extremes … Continue reading →
Our National Health Service just celebrated its 70th birthday, and for some reason this was considered a big milestone by the media. I even received a postcard with my monthly prescription delivery celebrating the event. Perhaps it is because the … Continue reading →