Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Book Talk: Shh… It’s Our Secret, by Lizzie Chantree
- Beltane Tarot Card Reading for Guidance on Relationships
- Rohan Outdoor Clothing Up to Half Price Sale
- I'm Reading a Book - Quality Video!
- Why My Husband Won’t Take Holidays
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 19 – Simon Bunce and Sally Frost
- Clarks Kids Sports Multibuy Offer
- Hot Girls and Ladies in Hot Books!
- Propercorn – the Popcorn Snack for Grown-Ups!
- Winter Warmers on a Snowy Day
Tag Archives: congenital eye disorder
I joined the social network for A Chronic Voice earlier this year because I needed to find people who understand what life is like with chronic pain. Today I have written a post using the August link-up prompts, to show … Continue reading
Last week I had to visit my doctor to review my repeat prescriptions for medication. All of them are treatments for severe Dry Eye Syndrome. I have three types of eyedrops available on prescription. None of them contain specific medicine, … Continue reading
Last weekend I attended Manchester Royal Eye Hospital for a minor operation on my eyes. Well, I thought it would be both eyes, but the condition decided otherwise. Now I am to be allocated a return appointment to have my … Continue reading