Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- What shall I Do with my House and Garden?
- Femdom Dating and the BDSM Community
- Why we Shouldn’t Worry about the Kids
- Baxter’s Favourite Beach
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 22 – Vampires
- Vivid Dreams During Pregnancy
- NEW! Twinings Tea Cold Infuse
- What is the Pentagram?
- Join Us for Books on the Beach in Blackpool
- Summer Holiday Review: Allonby in Cumbria
Tag Archives: covid-19
Our first week in lockdown has passed and we have survived. To be honest it kind of felt like a normal school holiday week. My husband went out to work every day and came home late every night. The children … Continue reading →
Wow. Our world has come crashing down around us in the space of seven days. Just over a week ago I went out for a meal in Manchester with my husband. At the time we were not sure we should … Continue reading →