Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- The Darkness of Love by Catherine Green
- My Second Ghost Hunt: Rileys Snooker Hall, Oldham
- Winter Warmers on a Snowy Day
- Fish is Healing! – A Spiritual Energy Healing Session
- Belated Beltane Blessings!
- Never Mind the Terrible Twos; Beware the Fearsome Fours! #Parenting
- The Joy of Meeting our Neighbours #WATWB
- Work With Me
- Shamanism and the Modern Witch
- A Taste of Vampire Seduction in 'The Darkness of Love'
Tag Archives: life after brain injury
I waste a lot of time worrying about my children. Are they happy, are they hungry, are they thirsty, do they need more discipline, am I being too hard on them, am I being too soft on them, do they … Continue reading →