Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- A Gentle Celebration for Imbolc
- Imbolc Blessings this #WitchyWednesday
- New Wednesday Addams Collection!
- Make Your Business a More Caring Brand with This Guide
- How To Put Together The Perfect Outfit
- £10 off your first three Morrisons grocery shops with Amazon Prime
- What is Saxenda?
- Work With Me
- How To Pick An Outfit To Make You Look and Feel Great
- A Beautiful Bouquet of Flowers
Tag Archives: being an Indie author
“Mummy, you can’t go out to work,” my daughters cried in horror, “We need you!” So began a recent conversation with my children, aged 8 and 5, when I tentatively suggested that I might have to go out to work … Continue reading →
I am at it again! This time you can see me on the Writing Box blog, talking about my approach to writing, the best and worst advice I have been given, and general experiences in the Indie publishing world. The … Continue reading →