Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Book Talk: Shh… It’s Our Secret, by Lizzie Chantree
- Beltane Tarot Card Reading for Guidance on Relationships
- Rohan Outdoor Clothing Up to Half Price Sale
- I'm Reading a Book - Quality Video!
- Why My Husband Won’t Take Holidays
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 19 – Simon Bunce and Sally Frost
- Clarks Kids Sports Multibuy Offer
- Hot Girls and Ladies in Hot Books!
- Propercorn – the Popcorn Snack for Grown-Ups!
- Winter Warmers on a Snowy Day
Tag Archives: staying home during pandemic
Yes, today is Back to School day here in England. It feels odd because our children have been learning from home for the past two months. They have still been at school, but not physically at school. I’m not sure … Continue reading →
I think I have lockdown fatigue. Here in the UK we have been in lockdown for six weeks and there is no sign of it ending any time soon, despite our accelerated vaccination program. My children miss their school friends … Continue reading →
We Are the World BlogFest (#WATWB) celebrates special people and small stories of inspiration and hope in the world. Let’s face it, we need some inspiration and hope during this time of pandemic and social distancing. I am now officially … Continue reading →