Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- The Devil’s Child by Maria Zeferino
- Shamanism and the Modern Witch
- I’ve Got the January Blues
- Work With Me
- Is it Time to Make a Change in My Life?
- Eye of the Tiger by Catherine Green
- Get the Aloe Glow!
- Sometimes You Just Need a Hug
- Hot Girls and Ladies in Hot Books!
- Living with Chronic Pain: How reiki saved my sanity
Tag Archives: coast of Cornwall
Many people ask me where I got the inspiration for my Redcliffe novels. Inspiration comes in many forms. That’s a phrase I picked up somewhere a long time ago, and I like the way it sounds. My inspiration was collected … Continue reading →
First off I have to thank my Mum for helping choose an appropriate topic for today’s letter! I had a few gaps in my alphabet, and was struggling to find links to the Redcliffe novels. Thank you, Mum, for stepping … Continue reading →