Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Get 10% Off Orders Over £150 at Wedgwood
- Save in the Rohan Clearance Sale!
- Why My Husband Won’t Take Holidays
- Young Adult Werewolf Tension in My New Master #TheRedcliffeNovels
- Spring Cleaning for the Soul
- Online Dating in Your Local Area
- The Redcliffe Novels Series
- Are You a Human Being, or a Human Doing?
- Brands I Have Worked With
- My Journey to Being a Published Author
Tag Archives: Happy Valentine’s Day
Happy Valentine’s Day! Today I would like to offer you a little something from the werewolves, just to shake it up a little. We return to the first novel in the Redcliffe series, Love Hurts. I wrote this many years … Continue reading →
Happy Valentine’s Day to all my friends, and welcome to my new followers! Every year I tell myself I won’t be dragged into the blatant commercialism of this day, but I always succumb. Let’s face it, even though we don’t … Continue reading →