Catherine Green Author
I Blog for BritMums
- Check out my profile at Bloggers Required
Blogs I Follow
Books, Stationery and Supplies
Sponsor SpookyMrsGreenIf you enjoy reading my blog posts and you want to see continued improvement to the SpookyMrsGreen website, please do consider sending a small donation. Even the occasional £1 or $1 will be greatly appreciated. Just click the link www.paypal.me/SpookyMrsGreen and help this Indie writer to thrive. Thank you!
Top Posts & Pages
- My Spiritual Journey: Walking Between Worlds
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 15 – Occult
- #AtoZChallenge – Am I Gender Stereotyping my Daughters?
- #365DaysofTarot Embrace the New Moon Energy
- Working Mother or Housewife; the Debate Rumbles On
- My Thanks and Gratitude to Our Teachers
- My Spiritual Journey: An Intense Reiki Therapy Session
- A Salute to Chocolate Week!
- Vampires Don’t Fart. Need I Say More?
- A Healing Boost with Trinfinity8
Category Archives: vampire books
Hey folks, you know what time of year it is? Almost time for Halloween! I am feeling increasingly excited as the veil thins between our worlds, and I want to share something very special with all of you lovely readers. … Continue reading
Why do I write paranormal romance novels? Why am I fascinated with supernatural creatures, especially vampires? I do not know. I simply acquiesce to my Muse, and I allow her words to flow. Right now I am immersed in a … Continue reading
I have exciting news, friends! This year you will see me at all of the weekend events run by Rosemary Douglas. I said I wanted to get back out there on the MBS circuit, and Spirit was listening. Now, I … Continue reading
I did it! I survived #NaNoWriMo2015, and I conquered it! This has been a very challenging month for me. Not only did I have the ongoing chaos of domestic family life, I was dealing with emotional and mental health difficulties … Continue reading
Today I am the guest blogger on the Vampire Book Realm. Read more about the Redcliffe Novels, my ideas of British vampires in popular culture, and some stunning photos of the wilds of Cornwall… http://www.vampirebookrealm.com/1/post/2012/08/vampires-in-britain-by-author-catherine-green.html