Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Twinings New Year Sale
- A Gentle Celebration for Imbolc
- Fancy Dress Fun for Summer Holidays
- Be Guided by the Tower #365DaysofTarot
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 19 – Simon Bunce and Sally Frost
- Searching for Hope during Lockdown
- Living with Chronic Pain: How reiki saved my sanity
- The Time has Come for #NaNoWriMo 2016!
- Win Your FREE Ticket!
- Happy Birthday, Daughter!
Tag Archives: ghosts and spirits
It feels like a good time to lighten the mood, and today I say Happy Halloween, my friends! There have been so many developments during the past year, and some of them very serious, that I feel we need to … Continue reading
As we move closer to Halloween, and my mind wanders to darker places, I am remembering my ghost hunt adventures from years past. Following a brief interaction with the blog My Paranormal Photos, I was inspired to search through my … Continue reading
We just celebrated the passing of Summer into Autumn: The Autumn Equinox. Known as Mabon in witch and pagan circles, it is a celebration of the second harvest, and a time when we prepare to batten down the hatches and … Continue reading
It is close to that magical day, October 31st, known to most people as Halloween, and known to witches as Samhain. It is the day when we can openly communicate with our ancestors, when the ghosts step out of the … Continue reading