Catherine Green Author
I Blog for BritMums
- Check out my profile at Bloggers Required
Blogs I Follow
Books, Stationery and Supplies
Sponsor SpookyMrsGreenIf you enjoy reading my blog posts and you want to see continued improvement to the SpookyMrsGreen website, please do consider sending a small donation. Even the occasional £1 or $1 will be greatly appreciated. Just click the link www.paypal.me/SpookyMrsGreen and help this Indie writer to thrive. Thank you!
Top Posts & Pages
- My Spiritual Journey: Walking Between Worlds
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 15 – Occult
- #AtoZChallenge – Am I Gender Stereotyping my Daughters?
- #365DaysofTarot Embrace the New Moon Energy
- Working Mother or Housewife; the Debate Rumbles On
- My Thanks and Gratitude to Our Teachers
- My Spiritual Journey: An Intense Reiki Therapy Session
- A Salute to Chocolate Week!
- Vampires Don’t Fart. Need I Say More?
- A Healing Boost with Trinfinity8
Category Archives: redcliffe
During the school summer holidays, we took the family away to Poole in Dorset for a week. On our first full day, we decided to embark on a Poole Harbour Cruise. Our first choice was to take the boat to … Continue reading
Being a novelist is a dream come true for me, quite literally. Of course, it didn’t come about in quite the same way that I imagined when I was a child. Back then I saw novelists as mystical, magical beings … Continue reading
It is finally here! After much speculation and lots of updates on the progress of my writing, I can finally announce the release of my second Redcliffe novel, Love Kills (A Redcliffe Novel). In this book we catch up with … Continue reading