Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Book Talk: Shh… It’s Our Secret, by Lizzie Chantree
- Beltane Tarot Card Reading for Guidance on Relationships
- Rohan Outdoor Clothing Up to Half Price Sale
- I'm Reading a Book - Quality Video!
- Why My Husband Won’t Take Holidays
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 19 – Simon Bunce and Sally Frost
- Clarks Kids Sports Multibuy Offer
- Hot Girls and Ladies in Hot Books!
- Propercorn – the Popcorn Snack for Grown-Ups!
- Winter Warmers on a Snowy Day
Category Archives: redcliffe
During the school summer holidays, we took the family away to Poole in Dorset for a week. On our first full day, we decided to embark on a Poole Harbour Cruise. Our first choice was to take the boat to … Continue reading
Being a novelist is a dream come true for me, quite literally. Of course, it didn’t come about in quite the same way that I imagined when I was a child. Back then I saw novelists as mystical, magical beings … Continue reading
It is finally here! After much speculation and lots of updates on the progress of my writing, I can finally announce the release of my second Redcliffe novel, Love Kills (A Redcliffe Novel). In this book we catch up with … Continue reading