Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Book Talk: Shh… It’s Our Secret, by Lizzie Chantree
- Beltane Tarot Card Reading for Guidance on Relationships
- Rohan Outdoor Clothing Up to Half Price Sale
- I'm Reading a Book - Quality Video!
- Why My Husband Won’t Take Holidays
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 19 – Simon Bunce and Sally Frost
- Clarks Kids Sports Multibuy Offer
- Hot Girls and Ladies in Hot Books!
- Propercorn – the Popcorn Snack for Grown-Ups!
- Winter Warmers on a Snowy Day
Tag Archives: holistic health
I am in a strange mood this week. I feel exhausted, even though my sleep pattern hasn’t changed. I know that we are close to ending our academic year, and both me and my children need our school summer holiday … Continue reading
There is a lot to learn about energy healing. When I first began to explore holistic health and mindfulness about fifteen years ago, I found energy healing practitioners with all sorts of specialist systems. Some had developed their techniques using … Continue reading
My first exploration of mindfulness and meditation involved the use of crystals for healing therapy. Many years ago, I wandered into a beautiful angel themed holistic shop in Looe, Cornwall, and I bought the Crystal Bible by Judy Hall. I … Continue reading