Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- It’s my Wedding Anniversary!
- The Darkness of Love by Catherine Green
- My Second Ghost Hunt: Rileys Snooker Hall, Oldham
- Fancy a Cheeky Peaky Blinder?
- Feeling the #Love Energy at our Mind, Body, Spirit Event
- *Discount Book* The Darkness of Love #ASMSG #booksale
- #AtoZChallenge - Embarking Upon the Easter Holidays
- Having Fun with Instagram
- Time for Tea at the Tree of Imagination
- Top of the Class – Teachers get 15% off at Paperchase
Tag Archives: pagan lifestyle blog
We all love a bargain, and I am really loving the money saving website Groupon at the moment. Since joining Groupon, I have enjoyed discounted afternoon tea at local restaurants and country cafes, I have bought lots of interesting and … Continue reading
With newspapers informing us that more millennials are turning away from religion than past generations, it is soothing to know that the search for the spiritual remains strong. Younger generations may define themselves as “spiritual but not religious,” but many … Continue reading