Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Healing Your Inner Child
- Why My Husband Won’t Take Holidays
- How to Start a Business During a Pandemic
- Fire Poem by Elliot Green (age 9)
- Firewood Burning – A Poem by Georgina Green (age 7)
- The Victorian Way Collection at English Heritage Shop
- Fancy a Cheeky Peaky Blinder?
- Hot Girls and Ladies in Hot Books!
- 5 Ways to Tell You Might Be Psychic
- When a Witch Falls in Love
Tag Archives: pagan lifestyle blog
We all love a bargain, and I am really loving the money saving website Groupon at the moment. Since joining Groupon, I have enjoyed discounted afternoon tea at local restaurants and country cafes, I have bought lots of interesting and … Continue reading
With newspapers informing us that more millennials are turning away from religion than past generations, it is soothing to know that the search for the spiritual remains strong. Younger generations may define themselves as “spiritual but not religious,” but many … Continue reading