Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- How do we Inspire Our Children when we are Struggling?
- Chronic Voice Link-up: Strong in Times of Crisis
- How to Meditate with Kids at Home
- Interview with the Vampire Paranormal and Horror Giveaway #freebooks
- New Offers from OLPRO
- You're Bored. Now What?
- Why My Husband Won’t Take Holidays
- Dressing Up is Fun to Do
- Toy Review: Thomas and Friends Shaped Christmas Puzzle
- A Fairy Quest in Queen’s Park, Crewe
Tag Archives: living with chronic illness
Do you live with underlying health challenges, maybe something that requires medication, hospital treatment, regular contact with doctors and nurses? Me too. I have come to the conclusion that our NHS is not designed to help. It is designed to … Continue reading →