Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Book Talk: Shh… It’s Our Secret, by Lizzie Chantree
- Beltane Tarot Card Reading for Guidance on Relationships
- Rohan Outdoor Clothing Up to Half Price Sale
- I'm Reading a Book - Quality Video!
- Why My Husband Won’t Take Holidays
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 19 – Simon Bunce and Sally Frost
- Clarks Kids Sports Multibuy Offer
- Hot Girls and Ladies in Hot Books!
- Propercorn – the Popcorn Snack for Grown-Ups!
- Winter Warmers on a Snowy Day
Tag Archives: tarot reading for guidance
Up until recently, I hadn’t taken much notice of the New Moon during the monthly cycles. I was always far more comfortable with Dark Moon energy. But this weekend I learned something new. The Dark Moon is the point at … Continue reading
Christmas has passed, and now we are in that strange week between one festival and another. How many of you will be celebrating New Year’s Eve this year? Since having children, my New Year celebrations have been far more sedate … Continue reading
During my Samhain Halloween celebrations, I was compelled to conduct a Vampire Tarot Reading on All Hallows’ Eve. I used the Samhain spread that was kindly suggested by Priestess Tarot. Since it is the season of darkness and shadows, I … Continue reading
“It is time to embrace the shadows, listen to their words, and move on towards the light with knowledge, peace and understanding.” So begins my journey with The Vampires Tarot of the Eternal Night. I have had this deck of … Continue reading