Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Waterstones Clearance Sale and Special Offer Books
- Miss Rabbit the Role Model
- Fish is Healing! – A Spiritual Energy Healing Session
- My Second Ghost Hunt: Rileys Snooker Hall, Oldham
- Winter Warmers on a Snowy Day
- #AtoZChallenge – What is the #MidLitFest?
- Good Riddance, Mercury Retrograde!
- Caring for our Elderly Community #WATWB
- Love Hurts (A Redcliffe Novel) - Out Now!
- Time for Tea at the Tree of Imagination
Tag Archives: #365DaysofTarot
Merry Beltane, my friends! How are you celebrating the turn of the wheel? To be honest I will not be celebrating much for the next few weeks. I will be busy packing up our house ready to move. But after … Continue reading
October is the month of dull days and misty shadows, so today I will share a Vampire Tarot reading for your dark delight… 1, Work – Three of Cups Your success is born of passion and determination. Celebrate with friends … Continue reading
I am now approaching the final weeks of my #365DaysofTarot challenge. It began on 1st November 2016, and I have completed a Tarot reading for every day in the year since. I admit that I haven’t always read on the … Continue reading
The wheel of the year has turned again, and we are now in the season of the 1st harvest. Known as Lammas to some and Lughnasadh to others, for me it is a time for celebration. My youngest daughter was … Continue reading
Up until recently, I hadn’t taken much notice of the New Moon during the monthly cycles. I was always far more comfortable with Dark Moon energy. But this weekend I learned something new. The Dark Moon is the point at … Continue reading
My Summer Solstice Tarot reading seemed rather big and important this year, so I thought it was time for an update on my #365DaysofTarot challenge. I trust that the Tarot reading resonates with you! 1, The Fferyllt Your creative energy … Continue reading