Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Self Care is Important when your Spouse is Depressed
- Why My Husband Won’t Take Holidays
- Searching for Hope during Lockdown
- The Victorian Way Collection at English Heritage Shop
- All We Have is Now
- The Beast Inside Your Head (Poem)
- About Catherine Green
- We Need to Care for our Parents
- What Am I Doing Here?
- How Does Meditation Work for Me?
Category Archives: reading
This morning I feel inspired to do a short Tarot reading with my favourite deck, the Gilded Tarot. We are fast approaching the second full moon of the month, which will be one of those rare and fascinating Blue Moon … Continue reading
This is a daily Tarot reading for people who are struggling in their career, or those trying to decide whether to take the plunge and quit the current job. If you are threatened with redundancy, or you are bored and … Continue reading