Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- In Honour of my Mum; my Inspiration, my Role Model: Happy Mother’s Day!
- Happy Mother’s Day!
- Return of the Vampire Hunter by Catherine Green
- Say Cheese! 100% Vegan, Sheese Dairy-Free Food
- My Top 5 Alcoholic Drinks for the Weekend
- Find Your Summer Girlfriend (or Boyfriend!)
- Chocolate Trading Co Special Offers
- How Chronic Pain Impacts on Life
- Celebrate #PrideMonth at NN Light’s Book Heaven @NNP_W_Light
- Time for Tea at the Tree of Imagination
Category Archives: reading
This morning I feel inspired to do a short Tarot reading with my favourite deck, the Gilded Tarot. We are fast approaching the second full moon of the month, which will be one of those rare and fascinating Blue Moon … Continue reading
This is a daily Tarot reading for people who are struggling in their career, or those trying to decide whether to take the plunge and quit the current job. If you are threatened with redundancy, or you are bored and … Continue reading