Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Twinings New Year Sale
- A Gentle Celebration for Imbolc
- Fancy Dress Fun for Summer Holidays
- Be Guided by the Tower #365DaysofTarot
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 19 – Simon Bunce and Sally Frost
- Searching for Hope during Lockdown
- Living with Chronic Pain: How reiki saved my sanity
- The Time has Come for #NaNoWriMo 2016!
- Win Your FREE Ticket!
- Happy Birthday, Daughter!
Tag Archives: a lesson in gratitude
Today I take the opportunity to extend my heartfelt thanks and love to the teachers at my daughter’s preschool. Peter Pan Preschool has been a big part of our lives for the past four years. The teachers have guided both … Continue reading
The school summer holiday has almost ended, and I am feeling a sense of peace and anticipation ahead as we move forward into September. My eldest daughter enters her final year of preschool before I send her out into the … Continue reading