Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- It’s my Wedding Anniversary!
- The Darkness of Love by Catherine Green
- My Second Ghost Hunt: Rileys Snooker Hall, Oldham
- Wow, What a Weekend! Goddess Summoning, Celtic music, Friends and Family
- *COVER REVEAL* My Vampire Boyfriend #Erotica #UrbanFantasy by @NEJPhoto
- Fancy a Cheeky Peaky Blinder?
- Feeling the #Love Energy at our Mind, Body, Spirit Event
- Detox with Twinings Tea
- Oxfam Unwrapped Gift Guide
- The Joy of Meeting our Neighbours #WATWB
Tag Archives: shamanic journey
This time of year is proving to be one of heightened emotional stress and upheaval, as I navigate the highs and lows of sending my children to school. My eldest daughter has almost completed her first year at primary school, … Continue reading
I would like to share this inspiring story about working with our ancestors to clear negative energies when they gather in specific places… Blessing the Land and Honoring Those Who Went Before Us ~.
I recently attended a spiritual retreat for a weekend on which I was introduced to the ways of our Shaman ancestors, and I was shown how sound therapy is a powerful tool in healing ourselves both physically, mentally and emotionally. … Continue reading
As the night wore on I found myself sitting cross-legged staring down the hillside, feeling the chill creep in to my body. I was wrapped in my big purple furry blanket, with a poncho and an insulated waterproof jacket, thick … Continue reading
As my fire vision quest continued through the night, I learned a lot about my place in the land around me. Rather than feeling detached, unsettled and confused, I am now completely aware of why I am here and what … Continue reading
Continuing from my previous post, I woke from sleep after around half an hour or so. I couldn’t see my watch because it was dark, although it wasn’t as pitch black as I had anticipated. In fact, I have sat … Continue reading