Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- We Survived the First Week of #Lockdown!
- How to Improve Your Mood
- School Summer Holidays
- Join Us for Books on the Beach in Blackpool
- What Am I Doing Here?
- Working from Home
- #AtoZChallenge – My Kitchen Quest
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 14 – Normality
- Inside Lock 72 of the Trent and Mersey Canal, Middlewich
- Detox with Twinings Tea
Tag Archives: positive thoughts
I may have borrowed this phrase from a previous political speech, but let’s not worry about that right now. On this, the penultimate day of the #AtoZChallenge, I allocate the letter Y to yes. I want to end the challenge … Continue reading
This year is progressing very quickly and very dramatically. We are already in September, and if you believe the Mayan prophecies of the apocalypse, the world as we know it will end on December 21st. I do not believe that … Continue reading