Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- My Second Ghost Hunt: Rileys Snooker Hall, Oldham
- What is Reiki and how does it Work?
- This is the Year of New Beginnings
- Hugging and the Need for Touch
- Steampunk Adventures in Crewe
- Why We Should Look on the Bright Side of Life
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 9 - Inspiration
- Romance and Love this #ValentinesDay
- What is the Pentagram?
- Finding the Right Dating Website
Tag Archives: positive thoughts
I may have borrowed this phrase from a previous political speech, but let’s not worry about that right now. On this, the penultimate day of the #AtoZChallenge, I allocate the letter Y to yes. I want to end the challenge … Continue reading
This year is progressing very quickly and very dramatically. We are already in September, and if you believe the Mayan prophecies of the apocalypse, the world as we know it will end on December 21st. I do not believe that … Continue reading