Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- A Gentle Celebration for Imbolc
- Imbolc Blessings this #WitchyWednesday
- New Wednesday Addams Collection!
- Decorating Ideas for Imbolc
- Make Your Business a More Caring Brand with This Guide
- Holiday Diaries: Sundrum Castle Holiday Park, Scotland
- 7 MUST READ Books for your NEW YEAR, NEW YOU Goals - 2023 will be your best year EVER!
- Why My Husband Won’t Take Holidays
- Visions of Zarua by Suzanne Rogerson
Tag Archives: positive thoughts
I may have borrowed this phrase from a previous political speech, but let’s not worry about that right now. On this, the penultimate day of the #AtoZChallenge, I allocate the letter Y to yes. I want to end the challenge … Continue reading
This year is progressing very quickly and very dramatically. We are already in September, and if you believe the Mayan prophecies of the apocalypse, the world as we know it will end on December 21st. I do not believe that … Continue reading