Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 19 – Simon Bunce and Sally Frost
- Children's Book Prize Winners & Booker Prize List
- Support Your Local Charities #WATWB
- #AtoZChallenge - What’s Your Vice?
- My First Ghost Hunt: Ordsall Hall, Salford
- What is Reiki and how does it Work?
- Ghostly Giveaway Free Books for #Halloween
- My Second Ghost Hunt: Rileys Snooker Hall, Oldham
- Hot Girls and Ladies in Hot Books!
- My Ghost Adventures Remembered #paranormal #ghosthunter
Tag Archives: power of nature
My daughters are absolutely obsessed with the Disney movie, Frozen. I know it has been around for a couple of years, but they still adore it, and will not watch anything else. So, you can imagine their delight and excitement … Continue reading
Last weekend, my eldest daughter and I set off on a fairy quest. We took her dad and younger sister, and the dog, to Queen’s Park in Crewe, Cheshire. This is a beautiful place to visit. I love its history … Continue reading
We have just returned to school following the half-term holiday here in the UK. I was looking forward to a break from routine, and even hoped that I might find time to rest with my daughters as we prepared for … Continue reading
I am a witch. It took a long time for me to accept this label. I’ve always loved the romantic notion of a witch, I lapped up the pop culture when I was younger (Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Morticia Addams), … Continue reading
As the night wore on I found myself sitting cross-legged staring down the hillside, feeling the chill creep in to my body. I was wrapped in my big purple furry blanket, with a poncho and an insulated waterproof jacket, thick … Continue reading
As my fire vision quest continued through the night, I learned a lot about my place in the land around me. Rather than feeling detached, unsettled and confused, I am now completely aware of why I am here and what … Continue reading